Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sporting Night

Last night I attended the Golden State Warriors vs Dallas Mavericks. Great game, with the Warriors "whomping" on the Mavericks 117 to 100 to break the Mavericks 17 game winning streak.

Also got to listen to 10 second snippits of almost all of my music on my Ipod due to my friend that attended with me. Very small attention span, but I think she really enjoys trying to bug me with it. I am "bug free" in that regard.

The true highlight though was during dinner at Amicis East Coast Pizza in downtown San Jose. While sitting outside enjoying the beautiful California evening, Marty McSorley walked by. I was tempted to throw a body check on him but then I remembered this video... he is the one wearing the black helmet.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ah Tim, you could have taken him down!