Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter

Article from Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/podcasts-that-make-you-smarter-2014-9

The list is:
- Startalk Radio
- WTF with Marc Maron
- This American Life
- Radiolab
- Back to Work
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Point of Inquiry
- 99% Invisible
- Freakonomics Radio

I listen to podcasts extensively, at work and on my short commute into work. Been a listener to WTF with Marc Maron and Back to Work for quite a while. I will have to keep the other 7 in mind when looking for new podcasts.

My current list of shows are:
- The World of Phil Hendrie
- Back to Work
- Dudes on Hockey
- Professor Blastoff
- WTF with Marc Maron
- Tom Tolbert/KNBR (only listen to the 49er's and Sharks talk)
- Nerd Poker
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin
- Monster Talk
- Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

I will also listen to this set of shows as my second tier (or trying them out) of shows
- The Weekly Planet
- The Indoor Kids
- Doug Loves Movies
- Walking the Room
- The Skeptics Guide to the Universe
- Dining with Doug and Karen
- You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes

1 comment:

Steve said...

From the smart list, I listen to This American Life and Radiolab. The podcast I listen to the most is Fresh Air.