Friday, December 12, 2003

Couple of links

I recently moved the one legged bird downstairs into the computer room. I have a webcam that I don't really used so I decided to make the bird a web star. By the way, the bird's name is simply Bird. I tend not to be overly creative in naming of pets.

BirdCam - The BirdCam should automatically update every 15 sec.

Sam's Aunt and Uncle have an elaborate Christmas light display on their property. So elaborate, that it has its own web site.

Brown's Christmas Lights

3 comments:

Mom said...

I checked out the Brown's website. It looks pretty inpressive. Also I believe there may be something wrong with the Bird Cam. I checked it out last night and actually saw Bird but tonight it seems to have disappeared. Hope the cats didn't get to him.

SteveE said...

We also enjoy trying to guess what you're watching on TV. We think Bird disappears when he's at the very bottom of the cage.

Tim E. said...

I am still adjusting the webcam, trying to get the best position. When Bird is currently eating (bottom right of the image), he is hard to see.