Saturday, December 04, 2004

Complete Hornsby 11/24/04 Palace of Fine Arts Show

Here is the entire Bruce Hornsby show from 11/24/04 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.

It will be interesting to see how well my DSL high speed connection does as well as just how many people will download the show.

Link to the show

Bruce Hornsby
Palace of Fine Arts
San Francisco, Ca.
11/24/04

Disc 1
Classical Snippet*
How Far Am I From Canaan*
Night on the Town*
Lost In The Snow*
Gonna Be Some Changes Made
Resting Place
Big Stick
Jacob's Ladder>
I Put a Spell on You
Mandolin Rain (w/ quote from Row Jimmy Row)

Disc 2

Hooray for Tom*
Fortunate Son*>
Comfortably Numb>
Fortunate Son
The Way It Is(in F#, request was for all black keys)
Boo Radley
Spider Fingers(w/ quick Rambler's Hornpipe quote)
Standard in B flat>
End of the Innocence
See The Same Way
Valley Road (w/ quote of Aerosmith's Rag Doll)

Disc 3

Encores:
King of the Hill>
First There is a Mountain>
Mystery Train
Nobody There(tune he wrote for Willie Nelson)

*Solo (or started Solo)

recorded and posted by Art Cube

1 comment:

Steve Schuster said...

Tim, I will try to download this from you. If it does not come across, I would appreciate a copy of this if you can burn me one. Again, I have some great shows that I would like to trade with you for, so lemme know...
Thanks---Steve