Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Sharks Pool Update

The Sharks are starting a new "In the Pool" game for the second half of the season starting with Thursday night game.

Steve has a chance to start at least even with Sheryl and me again.

Unfortunately, on the Sharks website they took down the standing for the first half of the season contest.

I am "man" enough to admit that the last time I reviewed the standings, Sheryl had moved ahead into the lead by a large amount, at least 8 points. Sheryl, did you pick a goalie that earned a shutout or was it simply superior picking of players that did it?


Here is what I believe the final standings were:

1. Sheryl
2. Tim
3. Stacey
4. Steve

Congrats Sheryl for winning bragging rights for the first half. Feel free to gloat!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

WOW!! I am the ultimate winner out of our group. Well shucks, I guess I should thank my parents for having me…my friends for putting up with me and let’s not leave out my enemies for hating me. What can I say…I can pick em, eh?
I have no idea how I got 8 points ahead of you, Tim. I tried checking the scores yesterday and as you said, they aren’t there any longer. I will accept my points though and may the best man (or woman!) win the next round!!!

SteveE said...

I thought for sure I was going to start with 5 points last night since I picked Nabokov and the Sharks for sure were going to shutout the last place team. Instead, I'm starting in the same place that I did last time, with zero points!