Monday, January 05, 2004

Mustang Status

The Mustang is soooo close to being gone. I was told that I will be given $10 for the car!!

Since the title of the car is from out of state, I had to visit the local Pick-n-Pull. They needed to see the actual title prior to scheduling a pick up.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize on the title it mentions First of America Bank as being a lien holder. I do have the paperwork stating the loan as been paid so I will be making another visit tomorrow morning.

The Mustang might be gone (if I am lucky) by the time I get home from work tomorrow.

Therefore I decided to share with the world the current state of the car. It isn't in too bad of shape. Thanks to Sharon and Steve for making a call to get the ball rolling for me. Enjoy!!!



3 comments:

SteveE said...

"...isn't in too bad of shape" must be one of those phrases that is based on the "eyes of the beholder". :)

Tim said...

Turns out, it did cost me $10. The tires being flat caused a $20 deduction in the amount paid out. Therefore $10 - $20 = Pay them $10.
I will be able to take the car as a loss next year supposedly since I had to pay to get rid of it.
Supposedly the Mustang will be picked up today and be gone by the time I get home.

Tim said...

The Mustang is GONE!!! Next thing on my to do list is giving the lizard a new owner/home.