Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Shark Pool Update

Here is the weekly update:

Michael D.: Go Nads (MD) 9
Brian U.: Snarfy (BU) 5
Steve: puckinnet (SE) 4
Bonnie L.: Laiwa (BL) 3
John: loulou1 (JL) 2 (was 3, now 2)
Stacy: sharkfanatic (SH) 2
Sheryl: finfanatic (SA) 1
Tim: teverett96 (TE) 0

As you can see, my new system is absolutely working GREAT!!! I have yet to get a single point in this dang game.

At least I didn't lose a point like John (loulou1) did. The last update he had 3, now he only has 2. I am not aware of any ways of losing a point. I have seen similiar things in the first "In the Pool" game.

Not sure what is going on: Is it a mistake that they corrected? Was the score correct originally but we are now seeing a mistake?

If I had to bet, I would go with the second...

1 comment:

SteveE said...

Wow, Tim finally picked up 2 points. I thought maybe he had given the game up. However, I'm still 6 points ahead of him.