Sunday, May 23, 2004

Bowling Machine Tim

Friday night I went bowling with Tracey. We ended up bowling 6 games. She won the first 4 games, two of them by more than 20 pins, and the other two by roaring back at the end.

The best game of the night for me was the final game. I ended up bowling 156. Not bad considering the only ball that I could find to fit my hand was 12lbs. Also I was amazed that my thumb was able to hold it together for all of the games. Usually by game two, it is already losing skin. The ball must have fit very well since that didn't occur until mid game 6.

I will be headed back to CA tomorrow and then headed back to CT a week later for another 9 days.

I wasn't as successful in working out as I hoped though I did walk on a regular basis, usually to get dinner. I was pretty successful though in eating healthy. Still hoping that when I get my cholesterol checked again mid July that it will be significantly better.

The other bit of news is that I finally did pick the flooring for the house. I expect the flooring to be installed the week of June 14th. It will be great to finally get that project taken care of. The next will be painting of walls, new furniture, and backyard.

1 comment:

Sheryl Anselmo said...

6 GAMES OF BOWLING????
MY GOODNESS!!! That is enough games to take the skin off of anyone's thumb!!! YIKES!!