Monday, November 17, 2003

In the Pool Update

Quick update on the San Jose Sharks In the Pool contest.

Overall leader:
NomadX (DD) 19 (Not somebody I know, just the leader of the entire contest)

Friends/Family leaderboard:
teverett96 (TE) 9 (YEAH!!! I am in the lead)
finfanatic (SA) 8 (Sheryl is hot on my tail)
sharkfanatic (SH) 6 (I believe this is Stacey (or Stacy))
puckinnet (SE) 4 (Steve seems to be struggling, for a while I though he had quit playing since his score wasn't moving off of 3)

2 comments:

SteveE said...

I'm still playing. But you be the judge: either I'm really bad at this game OR I'm lulling the other participants into a false sense of confidence before overtaking them in the month of December.

Sheryl Anselmo said...

Tim,
I just wanted to give you the false sense of leading. Just wait though. I will be pulling out the "whoop ass" card soon...very soon, my friend!
Miss ya!!!