Sunday, November 23, 2003

Interesting Site / Itunes Related

Interesting site that uses a file that is generated by Itunes that allows me to find possibly other music that I might enjoy.

Music Mobs - Musicmobs is a community for iTunes users that allows you to share your listening habits and discover new music.

My collection is located at http://www.musicmobs.com/user.php?userId=327.

I like the site because it will give you the total number of times I have played a particular artist. Gives a better perspective of my music taste.

Based on the total number of songs played by a particular artist, here is my top 5 artists:
1. Smashing Pumpkins - 51 songs played
2. Joe Jackson - 46 songs played
3. The Rolling Stones - 45 songs played
4. Talking Heads - 43 songs played
5. Eminem - 32 songs played

No comments: