Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Tim E. Christmas plans

I have (I hope) made my travel arrangements for heading back to MI for Christmas. The reason I say "hope" is that the American Airlines dude seemed to be not quite sure what he was doing.

I think he got confused for a couple of reasons.

The first is that I was flying in South Bend (which American Airlines doesn't fly into any more), but I knew he would be able to book the United flight for me.

The second is that I am using a voucher that I picked up last year during another flight.

If it wasn't for the voucher, I would have just booked the flight via American Airlines website, but they don't support vouchers via online booking.

I don't have an offical itinerary but here is the approximate info:

SJC to SBN: Dec 19th, leave 8:38 am arrive 6:00 pm
SBN to SJC: Dec 29th, leave 12:55 pm arrive some time later

Flight numbers and exact times will be forthcoming.


No comments: