Monday, October 13, 2003

Battle of the Brothers

Check out In The Pool. It is a San Jose Sharks contest.

As the site says: "The objective of the game is to score the most points by selecting players that you think will score during each game or the goaltenders who will earn a victory. First prize is a Compaq Evo laptop computer, that is wireless compatible. Second prize will be a Sharks jersey, signed by the Sharks player of your choice. Third prize is an official sjsharks.com polo shirt."

Steve and I are both playing. You can view where we are in the standings by going to Current Standing

The easiest way to find us in the list is to use the Find within the browser. To use find either press ctrl-F or go to the menu item Edit | Find (on this page)...

My id is teverett96 while Steve's id is puckinnet. As of today, we both have 0 (zero) points. Who will get the first point???

Anybody else playing the game? If so, let us know your id.

2 comments:

Sheryl Anselmo said...

OK Tim, I also am playing the 'In the Pool' game. It is pretty hard for me though because I have NO idea who is on a streak right now and which player is doing terrible. SO...my picks are random. I do, though, have 1 point so far! Better watch out cause that laptop is MINE!!! See you soon!

Sheryl Anselmo said...

OOPS...forgot to post my screen name for the game. It is finfanatic!!! GO SHARKS!!