Thursday, September 21, 2006

zefrank research

Because the readers of the blog demanded it, I have done research about zefrank's different size pupils.



Here are his words about his pupils and the fact that they are not the same size:

Sunday, July 28, 2002
04:56 a.m.

My pupils are two different sizes at the moment. They get that way when I get very tired or when I'm ill. I've been told that its a hereditary trait. My father has the same thing. Most people don't have pupils that do this. In fact there is a very ancient part of the brain, by ancient I mean evolutionarily ancient, that controls your pupils and makes them dilate together as a unit. Normally having eyes that dilate differently is a sign of having a sever injury to the brain. I was told that David Bowie had mismatched pupils but that he developed the trait after being hit in the head. In college I received three concussions (only one was related to alcohol consumption, the other two were Ultimate Frisbee incidents) and each time the pupils thing freaked the crap out of the nurse in the school infirmary. Having a concussion is pretty wild. I didn't go directly to the doctor the first time around. The next morning I tried to read a chapter that was assigned for homework. I read the same sentence over and over again, completely unable to process the information. It was a very bizarre feeling.

No comments: