Thursday, August 14, 2003

Daily Websites that I visit

Below are a set of websites that I pretty much visit every day (or every other day). In no particular order:


I don't know any of the individuals above... I just enjoy reading their sites.

Sandy E. (not Everett, but Engle) will enjoy Airliners.net since I know she is an active subscriber to Flying. Airliners.net is a great site that I use to gather images for my work screen saver.

Not sure if anybody else will find them interesting, would love to hear of websites that other people read on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Steve Everett said...

Here are some sites that I visit on a semi-regular basis. The ones that I visit on a daily basis are kind of boring, like cnn.com and espn.go.com.
Usage note: The title of each section is a clickable link.
Rotten Tomatoes
www.rottentomatoes.com. See movie reviews from across the country. Roger Ebert, NYTimes, etc. Just enter the movie name in the search box near the top of the page. A good review gets a fresh tomato, a bad review gets a rotten tomato. Movies are rated by the combination of the freshness of the various reviews. Check out "Gigli" to see some particularly vicious reviews.
Rotten The Smoking Gun
www.thesmokinggun.com
Posts interesting documents, such as celebrity lawsuits, rock star backstage food requirements, etc. The web site seemed to be not working tonight. Maybe it's down because of the great blackout.
Google News
news.google.com
Overall, google is the best website on the Internet. The news site is computer generated, grouping common news stories across many news websites. I can keep up with Dowagiac news by using the search capability (although that money hungry South Bend Tribune charges for stories that are more than fourteen days old).
New York Times Cybernavigator
Page of interesting web links for journalists.