Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Random Selection of Music

I have recently purchased an Apple iPod and just love being able to have my entire CD collection with me at all times (3021 songs at the moment).

I did have to do a couple of things like upgrade from Win98 to WinXP as well as install a Firewire card in the computer. All that work ended up being a day's worth of effort. Ripping my CD's into MP3 was also required. I am getting more and more convinced that the bulk of the computer world is not accessable to the general population.

I will typically listen to music at work allowing the iPod to randomly play songs. It is always fun to be reminded of music that I totally forgot about.

Here are 5 songs that I got to listen to in order today at some point during the day:

Title - Artist - Album








1 comment:

Mom said...

I know the computer world is not for everyone. I am one of the biggest person who has no idea on what to do with most things considering the computer. Carolyn and I spend a lot of time at work wondering how you people who know what is up with computers do all of the different things that you do. I showed her your site yesterday and she really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.