Friday, June 16, 2006

Dead Room Status

For those familiar with my house, you know that there is (was) a room that I called the "Dead Room".

The "Dead Room" room is effectively gone. It is something that I have been working on for about the last month to a month and half.

What is left is a lot of Grateful Dead stuff (thus the name of the room). It is boxed up.

Anybody interested in it?

I do have a possible home for the stuff. If that person isn't interested, I am really not sure what to do with it.

Don't get me wrong, still stuff to deal with, crappy coffee table, crappy end tables, crappy book shelf, and crappy poppazon chair (however you spell it) in the room.

I am going to rename the "Dead Room" as "The Office". The original Everett Family Blog computer (the one that died), as well as my very first desktop is currently in the room.

The room formerly called "The Office" is still a victim of the flood. Maybe I will make progress on the ground floor within the month. Not sure what I am going to do with the room once it is back together. But that is a decision for a later date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The original Everett Family Blog computer (the one that died), as well as my very first desktop is currently in the room."

Tim, why don't you just put the old computers in the space you left the mustang for so many years? Dude, dump 'em... there is a place in Santa Clara that takes old equipment..

Unknown said...

Great idea!! I will be hitting you up for the location. I want to pull the hard drives out of both of them though and get the hard drives up and running in the new computer prior to dumping them the boxes.

Anonymous said...

Just one word...EBay