Friday, June 02, 2006

The Everett Family Blog computer has died

I think my old computer has finally gived up the ghost. It is simply behaving badly to the point of not being useful. I believe it is at least 6 years old, so it has had a good life. Only one failed hard drive and two burned out graphic cards. The current issue is hard to determine whether it is a hardware issue or WinXP problem.

I have been working on it about 1-2 hours a night for the last few nights.

It has served well... but it is time for a new machine. The new machine has been ordered and will make its appearance probably at the end of the month.

I am getting excited about the new machine. Expect the "original" Everett Family Blog to reappear sometime in early July.

In the meantime, I will be using this location for the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the specs?