Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More Progress on the original Everett Family Blog

The bulk of the site is back up and functioning. I have disabled comments for the original Everett Family Blog.

If you really really want to leave a comment on that site, drop me an email at teverett96@yahoo.com and depending on my mood, I should be able to help.

btw: the piece of the site that I am still actively working on is getting all of the pictures functional again. They were "hardcoded" to the original address, therefore I need to find a quick and dirty way to change them all. Either that I will be manually editing every post on the site.

Update:The picture issue has been resolved. There is some "goofiness" with some of the pictures (not displaying correctly), but that will need to be troubleshoot another day. I deem the original Everett Family Blog as fully functional.

No comments: