Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Office vs The Office

My preference is the U.S version of the Office (with Steve Carell) vs the original BBC version of the Office (with Martin Freeman).

Though the comparison might not be well thought out considering the only time I watched the BBC version of the show was last night at 4 am.

The BBC version last night has been re-written and filmed as the pilot for the NBC version so it would have been a great show for comparison if I wasn't half asleep.

The other thing I recognized at 4 am is that I can hear a train somewhere in San Jose.

I did really enjoy Martin Freeman in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.



The above picture is from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but does not have Martin Freeman in it. I find Zooey Deschanel as Trillian to be a better choice of a picture.

No comments: